Flame Resistant Single Ply – Extruded Rubber Compound
Also Available in Double Jacket
• Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
• The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration. The lining shall be a single ply, extruded synthetic rubber, compounded to be flame resistant in accordance with MSHA requirements.
• Each hose assembly shall be marked in accordance with MSHA requirements and NFPA 1961 Latest Edition.
• The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the lining and the jacket reduces the probability of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
• All hydrostatic tests shall be in accordance with MSHA requirements and with NFPA, 1961 Latest Edition (Standard for Fire Hose.), for 500 PSI Proof Test Pressure Fire Hose.
• The hose is made and assembled in the USA, available with either imported or domestic couplings in aluminum or brass. Performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 Standards.
Available in 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths