Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
• Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Available either plain / uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color coded identification.
• The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation(NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
• The Friction Fighter System™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
• With less weight and reduced coil diameters, folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
• The result is a very strong and flexible hose, with good heat and chemical resistance, along with superior flow characteristics.
• The hose is made and assembled in the USA, available with either imported or domestic couplings in aluminum or brass. Performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 Standards.
Available in 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths