Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
• Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
• Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation
(NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
• The Friction Fighter System™ in Industrial Attack 600 Plus LDH™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
• With less weight and more compactness than nitrile rubbercovered single jacket reinforced hose, Industrial Attack 600
Plus LDH™ loads more tightly and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more pressure capability, maneuverability and flexibility.
• Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles, including, Attack, Relay and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, requiring a higher margin of safety than is possible with nitrile covered hose.
• Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
Applications include: Attack, Relay and Supply
Available in 25, 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths