EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
• Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns .
• Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high-performance polyurethane coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance,reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
• The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System,™ creating an extremely smooth waterway surface.
• The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket, reduces the probability of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
• With a higher burst strength resulting from the double jacket construction, Industrial Attack 600 LDH™ provides more pressure capability, maneuverability and ease of handling than nitrile rubber covered single reinforcing jacket hose
• Industrial Attack 600 LDH™ hose is a very strong and flexible hose, with good heat, abrasion and chemical resistance.
• Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles, including, Attack, Relay and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, requiring a higher margin of safety than is possible with nitrile covered hose
Applications include: Attack, Relay and Supply
Available in 25, 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths